1/2 Photos of Vegetarian Carbonara
Nikki Dinki Cooking's Note:
You dont need the meat! This is the most AMAZING and EASY pasta dish!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook Pasta in a large pot of salted, boiling water.
- 2Cook shallots and garlic in 1Tbs Olive Oil till soft.
- 3Reserve a mug full or pasta water and drain pasta.
- 4Add Pasta to shallots and garlic and combine.
- 5Turn off heat. Stir around for 2minutes, allowing it to cool off slightly.
- 6Add cream and combine.
- 7Add egg yolks and combined.
- 8Add reserved pasta water as needed to loosen sauce.
- 9Add salt and cheese and ENJOY!
- 10For a step by step video on how to make this recipe just search "Nikki Dinki Carbonara" on youtube. I show you every step!
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Carbonara
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 639.5
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 199.0 mg
- Sodium 308.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 25.3 g