Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Such an easy, tasty dish for cabbage lovers.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 (12 ounce) package textured vegetable protein, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup brown rice
- 2 cups cabbage, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups soymilk
- 1 -2 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, vegetable protein, rice, and garlic. Saute until onion is soft.
- Reduce heat to low. Add all other ingredients. Cover and cook for 35-40 minutes until rice is done and cabbage is tender.