1/1 Photo of Vegetarian Burritos
Vegetarian burritos even meat lovers will enjoy, kids won't even know they are eating their veggies. Packed with mexican flavors and delicious fresh vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 white onion, sliced into this strips
- 15 ounces refried beans
- 15 ounces black beans, drained
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup water
- 6 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 cup monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, blend shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2In a large skillet, sauce bell peppers and onion until tender in olive oil over medium-high heat, set aside.
- 3In a small saucepan, heat refried beans, water and taco seasoning over medium-low heat.
- 4In a non-stick skillet, saute corn in butter, salt and pepper for 1 - 3 minutes or until done.
- 5Assemble burritos with all ingredients excluding tomato and lettuce.
- 6Wrap burritos in foil and place on baking sheet, bake for 30 minutes.
- 7Unwrap burritos and top with lettuce and tomato.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (534 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 773.3
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 47.6 mg
- Sodium 1589.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.2 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 30.7 g