Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
Mountain Bread may be available worldwide but here in Oz it is a healthier wrap. We enjoy this healthy, easy and delicious recipe.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 (200 g) can baked beans
- 2 tablespoons mild taco sauce
- 1 (400 g) can red kidney beans, drained
- 4 sheets mountain bread
- 200 g reduced fat grated cheddar cheese
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cucumber, diced
- 1⁄2 iceberg lettuce, sliced finely
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a non-stick frypan and cook onion until golden. Add herbs.
- Add baked beans, kidney beans and taco sauce and cook until thickened.
- Place a generous spoonful of mixture on each half of Mountain bread. Cover with tomato, cucumber and lettuce. Roll up firmly and serve.