Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Vegetarian Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) can veggie burgers (Worthington Vegetarian Burger)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup egg (Morningstar Farms Better'n Eggs)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- Combine all ingredients and mix throughly.
- Form into patties.
- Fry in skillet in small amount of oil until lightly browned.
- Can also be baked on sheet at 350 degrees farenheit for 25 minutes or until browned.
This made a nice light supper for me! I scaled the recipe down for 1 burger. I served it on homemade bread with lettuce, tomato, and mayo,barbeque sauce. Thanks!