Recipe by Mommy Chef 27
Great vegetarian or vegan (if you use vegan mayo) recipe. Perfect for a summer bbq, love the creamy salad taste.
Top Review by JessConrad369
I thought this was super good but I did make a few changes to suite my own tastes. I use apple cider vinegar instead of the red wine vinegar. I think that it pairs better with vegan mayo then the red wine. I also add grated carrot, diced red bell pepper and chopped sweet onion. I think it'd be really good with red onion too! I omitted the cranberries and walnuts because my husband doesn't care for them to much. But all in all this was super good and super easy! Thanks for posting ;)
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip or 1⁄2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar (use less if you prefer less sweet taste)
- 4 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1 cup craisins
- Combine miracle whip, vinegar and sugar in a small bowl.
- Mix broccoli, walnuts, and craisins.
- Pour dressing over broccoli mixture, mix to combine.
- Chill one hour or overnight.