Picked this recipe up from a website a few years ago. Have taken it to group functions on a few occasions. There usually are no leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix rice, broccoli, parmesan cheese, asparagus, cream of broccoli, and mushrooms in a mixing bowl.
- 2Pour into a greased casserole dish.
- 3Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top.
- 4Bake covered for 35-40 minutes at 325°F.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Broccoli, Rice, and Asparagus Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.1
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 51.6 mg
- Sodium 601.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 24.5 g