Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Picked this recipe up from a website a few years ago. Have taken it to group functions on a few occasions. There usually are no leftovers.
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can asparagus
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1 (5 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 -2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix rice, broccoli, parmesan cheese, asparagus, cream of broccoli, and mushrooms in a mixing bowl.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top.
- Bake covered for 35-40 minutes at 325°F.