Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is one of the recipes I came up with for the RSC Lucky #13 cooking contest but decided the other 3 recipes created were better. This is a thick unique flavorful creamy smoothie with different ingredients. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 ounce Laughing Cow cheese (Original, 1 wedge)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 cup milk (1% low fat)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream (optional)
- In a blender mix the pumpkin, peanut butter, cheese, cinnamon, honey, milk, vanilla and sugar together until well blended.
- Top with optional whip cream.
Pumpkin, peanut butter and cheese! Who Knew? With the exception of using all Splenda and no honey I made this as written and just loved it. It takes only moments to make and was simply ideal in the late Sept morning sun. It's time to start thinking pumpkin and this is a truly delicious way to do it. Made for Photo Tag.