1/1 Photo of Vegetarian Breakfast Quesadilla
Glenny M's Note:
I got the idea from a recipe at Mr.Breakfast, but added some things of my own! It's pretty quick and delicious! Much better than cereal and milk again... About the "Mexican cheese", my local grocery store sells a bag that's a mix of three different cheeses, it's already shredded! They call it Mexican for some reason, and I always use it for this sort of thing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the onions, tomatoes, broccoli and veggie ham into small pieces. Mix in the vegetable oil.
- 2Heat a frying pan to medium-high. Add the vegetable mixture.
- 3Meanwhile, whisk the egg, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Add to pan with the veggie mix when the broccoli is a little golden. Mix up to get a scrambled egg texture!
- 4Once the eggs look done, put this mixture in a bowl.
- 5Clean your frying pan (or get a new one) and rub 1 teaspoon of margarine around in it. Once it melts, put one tortilla in it, and spread some of the shredded cheese on top of it.
- 6Once the cheese starts to get a bit melty, spread the egg/veggie mixture you've set aside on top of it. Add the rest of the cheese on top of this, and then put the other tortilla on top!
- 7Spread the rest of the margarine on the top of the new tortilla, and check the bottom one to see if it's golden-brown. If it is, flip the quesadilla over with a spatula and heat the other side until that's golden-brown!
- 8Put on a plate, cut into slices, and serve!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Breakfast Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 657.1
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 1239.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 21.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: