Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A southwestern modeled breakfast casserole. Inexpensive and simple to throw together the night before as well as extremely guilt free. Makes a great entree for any course of the day and is easy to add extra flavor to.
- Grease inside of crock pot or baking dish.
- Layer ingredients: meat, onions, squash, carrots, peppers, chilies, and cheese.
- Repeat till all ingredients are used.
- Pour water over layers.
- Mix eggs in separate bowl till combined and pour slowly over mixture.
- Cover and cook low for 7-8 hours.
- (To add more flavor and spice, serve with Salsa or Hot sauce and top with sour cream).