1/1 Photo of Vegetarian BLT
I Cook Therefore I Am's Note:
Not what you think: no fake bacon in this one!! Even the biggest meat-eaters go for this one. Seriously very very good!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a non-stick skillet with plenty of non-stick spray and place the cheese in a single layer in the center.
- 2Heat the skillet over medium heat.
- 3When the cheese bubbles and is crunchy and hard on the bottom, flip to the other side.
- 4Note: do not try to flip the cheese before the bottom is totally solid or you will wind up with a goopy mess.
- 5Once both sides of the cheese are crunchy, assemble the sandwich with the lettuce, tomato, and "bacon" (cheese), and the mayo spread over the bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian BLT
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.0
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.1 mg
- Sodium 615.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: