Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have not tried this. I found it for a request on the recipe board for a veggie burrito.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups broccoli, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup red onion, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups bell peppers, julienne
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup shiitake mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup anaheim chili, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 15 ounces canned black beans
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 3 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 6 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add broccoli, onion, and bell peppers; saute 4 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, chile, cumin, and chili powder; saute 2 minutes.
- Add tomato juice; cook 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- remove from heat; stir in lime juice and cilantro; set aside.
- Divide black beans evenly among tortillas; top each with a 1/2 cup broccoli mixture and 1/4 cup cheese.
- Fold tortillas in half, and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve with lettuce, salsa, and sour cream.