Recipe by Graceful Chef
This delicious recipe makes use of frozen vegetarian burgers (I greatly prefer Morningstar Farms spicy black bean burger) to become a hearty meal!
- 4 veggie burgers
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- extra cumin, to taste
- extra chili powder, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare burgers according to directions on box.
- Let cool and finely chop.
- In large pot, combine beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, spices, and crumbled burgers.
- Simmer at least 30 minutes so flavors can blend.
- Top with cheese, onions, rice, or whatever floats your boat and enjoy!