- 4 cups cooked basmati rice, cooled
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach, well washed
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup fresh peas (or frozen petit peas, defrosted)
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup rice vinegar
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope cream of spinach soup mix (Knorr)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put cooled rice in a large bowl; add the next 7 ingredients.
- In another bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, and soup mix together until well blended.
- Pour half of the dressing over the rice and vegetables; stirring to coat the ingredients.
- Cover the bowl tightly and refrigerate both the salad and remaining dressing at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, add more dressing as needed.