Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Awesome recipe I found! I am sure any veggies out there will appreciate this one, at least I hope. Let me know what you think!
- 1 cup grated cheese (optional)
- 1 (16 ounce) can vegetarian baked beans
- 1 1⁄4 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons dried herbs
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mash beans and breadcrumbs together.
- Add other ingredients and form to a dough.
- If needed, you may add touch of skim/soy milk to thin.
- Place loaf in greased loaf pan.
- Bake approximately 1 hour and enjoy!
It was easy and inexpensive to make but tasted pretty much like mashed baked beans.