Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a nice summer sandwich. I like to make it up around 10 a.m. and wrap each one tightly in plastic wrap. Put into the fridge until lunch so that it is slightly chilled. If I use onion bagels, I omit the onion in the sandwich.
- Split open fresh bagels and spread one side with cream cheese.
- Top with thin slivers of red onion, thin slices of cucumber, and thin slices of tomato.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- Top with alphalfa sprouts.
- Top with the second half of the bagel.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and put in the fridge until serving time or serve at once.