Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 large onion, sliced and quartered
- 1 (7 ounce) can whole green chilies, sliced in 1/2-inch stripes
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, sliced in quarters
- 8 medium flour tortillas
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 1⁄3 cups cooked rice (boiled in vegetable broth)
- 2⁄3 cup gouda cheese or 2⁄3 cup edam cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- Cook rice in vegetable broth while cutting vegetables.
- Cook onions, peppers, and artichoke hearts.
- Warm the tortillas.
I am always looking for new tasty veggie recipes...unfortunately this wasn't it for us :(
Very good and easy for a light supper.