1/1 Photo of Vegetarian Apple Stir-Fry
It seems strange at first but try it. My family was so used to eating steak every night that they were scared to try it, but they love it. It's a nice healthy change.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start steaming your brown rice ahead of time.
- 2Heat canola oil in frying pan on medium heat.
- 3Add carrots peanuts and basil stirring frequently for 5 minutes.
- 4Add snow peas and cook for another 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- 5Add apples and stir.
- 6Top rice with mixture.
- 7Add soy sauce if you prefer (I don't but my boyfriend does).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Apple Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (543 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 705.2
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 357.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.9 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 15.9 g