1/2 Photos of Vegetarian African Peanut Soup
Sydney Mike's Note:
Not sure how authentically African this is, but according to the recipe name . . . Anyway, I confiscated it to use on the World Tour 4!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large pot, bring vegetable broth to simmer.
- 2Add tomatoes, carrots & onions, then reduce heat to medium-low & cover.
- 3Cook at least 20 minutes, or until carrots are tender.
- 4Stir in soy milk & peanut butter, whisking to incorporate.
- 5If needed, add a mixture of flour & water to thicken.
- 6Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian African Peanut Soup
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.9
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 506.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 16.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: