Vegetables With Lemon Sauce
- Combine cauliflower and carrot in a steamer basket over boiling water.
- Cover and steam vegetables 5-7 minutes.
- Add broccoli and red and yellow peppers; steam another 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, heat chicken broth in a small saucepan.
- Combine cornstarch and water, stirring until blended; ad to broth, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
- Add butter, lemon juice, parsley, green onion, pepper, and seasoned salt; cook 1 minute.
- Drizzle lemon sauce over vegetables jut before serving.