Vegetables With Fusilli and Thai Sauce
- Saute carrots in butter for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining vegetables and saute a further 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl mix together cream and cornstarch; stir until smooth and set aside Add remaining sauce ingredients to vegetables, except fusilli.
- Cook, vegetables and sauce ingredients for 2 minutes.
- Gradually stir in cream mixture; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Turn down heat and simmer for 1 minute.
- Pour vegetable mixture over fusilli and serve immediately.