Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This "sauce" seems to go well with any vegetable it is put on!! Fast and easy to do as well. Cook the vegetables as much as a day ahead to lessen the load on a heavy cooking day.
- 1 can cream of asparagus soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 5 cups assorted fresh vegetables or 5 cups frozen vegetables, cooked and drained
- Cook your favourite vegetables as you like them.
- Examples are green beans, carrot coins, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini slices, peppers etc Combine soup, milk and lemon juice.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Pour over vegetables.