Recipe by internetnut
Add 2 cups chopped turkey or chicken for a heartier dish. This came from Kraft Kitchens. I have4 not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
Top Review by Taylor's Mommy
VERY good and easy!!! I love a recipe when nothing has to be pre-cooked :) Seasoning was perfect because of the dressing...a good mix of crunch and creaminess. Thanks for a great recipe :)
- 3⁄4 cup miracle whip salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 6 1⁄4 ounces Stove Top stuffing mix
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix dressing and milk in large bowl until well blended. Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- Spoon into 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
- Healthy Living Version: Save calories, fat and sodium. Use 1/2 cup Kraft Mayo light mayonnaise, 2/3 cup fat free milk, Stove Top lower sodium stuffing mix chicken flavor and Kraft 2% milk shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese.
- Make-Ahead: Assemble ingredients as directed; cover. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, uncover and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.