Recipe by Chris from Kansas
Quick, easy and delicious combination of vegetables with parmesan cheese. Perfect accompaniment to any meat.
Top Review by ArmyWifeSpencer
Usually Im not a big veggie fan, but this recipe was great. I served it at my Mother's Day dinner and it went over very well. Definitely a great way to do vegetables differently.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 medium zucchini, cubed
- 1⁄3 cup diced green pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet over medium heat, saute onion in oil until tender. Stir in zucchini, green pepper, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and cook for 5-6 minutes or until the vegetables are almost tender. Stir in tomatoes; heat through.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and parsley.