Prep 12 mins
Cook 8 mins
Squash, carrots, sweet pepper, and broccoli. Quick and easy--low carb.
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- cooking spray
- 1⁄8 cup sliced summer squash
- 1 cup packaged peeled baby carrots
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- In a small bowl combine 1 tablespoon of chicken broth, the mustard, olive oil, and vinegar. Set Aside.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Add squash, carrots, and sweet pepper to hot skillet.
- Cook and stir about 5 minutes or until nearly tender. Add broccoli and the remaining chicken broth to squash mixture. cook, covered about 3 minutes or until broccoli is tender crisp.
- Stir in mustard mixture; heat through. to serve transfer vegetable to serving bowl, sprinkle with parsley.