Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This comes from 1001 Low-Fat Vegetarian Recipes. Posting for ZWT3. Hot or sweet paprika may be used in this recipe.
- 2 cups cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable broth
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- salt and pepper
- 12 ounces noodles, cooked, warm
- Sauté cabbage, onions, zucchini, carrots and green peppers in oil in a large skillet until tender, 5-8 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and tomatoes. Cook over medium heat, covered, until cabbage and tomatoes are wilted.
- Stir in flour and paprika; cook 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in stock and heat to boiling. Boil, stirring constantly until sauce thickens, about 1 minute.
- Stir in sour cream; season with salt and pepper. Serve over noodles.