1/1 Photo of Vegetables Oriental Style (asparagus, Broccoli, or Cauliflower)
Nutritional value of this dish will vary with your vegetable choice. Cauliflower is a good source of Vitamin C, carrots are a good source of Vitamin A, and broccoli is a good source of both.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1 (10 ounce) package cut frozen asparagus or 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli or 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cauliflower or 1 (10 ounce) package frozen carrots, thawed
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms, drained (4 oz can)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1Brown almonds in margarine over low heat.
- 2Remove almonds and set aside.
- 3Add remaining ingredients to margarine, cover, and simmer over medium-high heat for about 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- 4Top with almonds and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetables Oriental Style (asparagus, Broccoli, or Cauliflower)
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.4
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 442.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 5.1 g