Recipe by KGCOOK
This dish goes with so many "stand-alone" meats. Nice creamy flavor and pretty golden color.
Top Review by Melanie Murray
This cheese sauce is absolutely delicious. I used 2 cups frozen broccoli, 2 cups frozen cauliflower. The nutmeg flavor just tops it off, very subtle. Thanks so much for sharing this!
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄3 cup beer
- 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli and cauliflower in boiling water for 6 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Drain well and keep warm.
- Meanehile, in smaller saucepan over medium heat, combine soup, beer, cheese, and nutmeg.
- heat through stirring frequently.
- Pour vegetables into serving dish.
- Pour sauce over top when ready to serve.