Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from The Complete Vegetarian Cookbook. I haven’t tried it yet, but I’m typing it up for ZWT II. Serves 4
- 12 scallions
- 1 leek
- 1 carrot
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced chili
- 1⁄4 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 cup coconut cream
- Trim and peel vegetables and cut into ¾ inch julienne strips.
- Steam vegetables until tender-crisp.
- Place all remaining ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil add the vegetables and gently reheat.
- Serve hot.