Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I spent an day looking after a family members home while workmen were there to install a new security entranceway (they are away on holiday) so to keep me busy I decided to go through their cookbooks looking for some recipes to post on 'zaar.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 125 g halloumi cheese, rinsed and sliced
- 2 red capsicums, sliced
- 4 zucchini, sliced
- 1 eggplant, sliced
- 2 red onions, cut into eighths
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- Brush a little oil on BBQ plate and fry halloumi cheese until golden on both sides. Set aside on kitchen paper.
- Toss remaining oil through vegetables and bbq for five minutes or until brown and softy.
- Remove from bbq and place in a bowl.
- Stir through seeded mustard and honey.
- Arrange bbq'ed vegetables and halloumi cheese on large serving platter.