Recipe by Felix4067
Use whatever vegetables you feel like, the sauce is the main thing.
Top Review by Hot Melissa
I made this with green beans. I followed the directions, but it wasn't a very dimensional sauce; I tasted the mayo more than I tasted anything else. I added garlic powder, paprika, and chicken seasoning, and it was ok. I thought about adding cheese, but I wanted a garlic sauce more than a cheese sauce. I probably won't make it again.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup asparagus, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place water in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Add vegetables; reduce heat to low.
- Cook, uncovered, 9-12 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add garlic; cook and stir until golden brown.
- Remove from heat; stir in mayonnaise and milk.
- Drain vegetables; place in serving bowl.
- Pour in garlic sauce; toss to evenly coat.
- Sprinkle with parsley.