Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Pasta Lovers Delight! This is delicious hot or cold! Use it as a side dish or add Chicken or Tuna and make it a one dish meal!
- 1 (16 ounce) boxof garden rotini noodles (cook and drain)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 3 cups of diced vegetables (Onions, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, and celery)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley or 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- Cook Pasta and drain.
- Add Alfredo sauce to the pasta.
- Microwave chopped vegetables for 5 or 6 minutes or until soft and add to the pasta.
- Last add the Spices.
- Mix well and serve warm or refrigerate for a cold salad.
- Optional: Add Chicken or Tuna for a one dish meal.