Top Review by **Mandy**
I did a half batch of this to go with our roast lamb last night, without the eggplant. I didn't use Jarlsberg as it was too expensive, used Coon Swiss instead and light cream, very nice tasting dish which I'm sure we'll make again, thanks!
- 2 large potatoes, sliced
- 1 small courgette, sliced
- 1⁄2 aubergine, sliced
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 300 ml single cream
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 200 g jarlsberg cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease an oven proof dish.
- Bring the cream to the boil, add the stock cube and stir to dissolve.
- Add salt, pepper and chives. Blend in half the grated Jarlsberg until it melts and the sauce is smooth.
- Layer all the vegetables in the dish and pour in the sauce.
- Sprinkle the remaining grated cheese on top.
- Bake in mid oven for 30 - 45 minutes.