- 1 (1 lb) package ground turkey
- 8 taco shells
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) bagloose-pack frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- fresh cilantro leaves
- sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm taco shells according to package directions.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Crumble in turkey and add onion. Cook and stir until turkey is no longer pink and onion is tender, about 5-6 minutes, and drain.
- Stir in vegetables, tomatoes, cumin, garlic salt and oregano. Cook and stir until vegetables are tender and mixture is hot for about 10 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into warm taco shells. Garnish with cheddar cheese, cilantro, and sour cream if desired.