Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am always on the look out for good lunch alternatives that as a diabetic are healthy for me. This is so refreshing.
- 1⁄4 cup fat free ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups of roast cooked chicken or 1 1⁄2 cups cooked turkey strips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup of shredded carrot
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 2 pita breads, cut in half
- Mix salad dressing, mayo, turkey, cucumber, carrot, tomato and basil.
- Refrigerate Fill pita breas halves with turkey mixture.