Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom use to make this salad growing up. Its great with crackers or on tostadas with shredded cabbage on top. You could easily add 2 cups of noodles and make this a tuna pasta salad.
- 15 ounces mixed vegetables (drained)
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna (drained and flaked)
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped (green or red or white works fine)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -3 tablespoons cilantro (basil or parsley work fine as well)
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in bowl; mix well to combine. refrigerate for at least one hour to allow all the flavors to meld. The longer the better.