- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans nonfat beef broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup picante sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 8 ounces dried cheese tortellini
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook onion and garlic in oil in a large saucepan till tender- about 6 minutes.
- Add broth, tomoates, picante sauce, and basil to the pan and bring to a boil.
- Stir in tortellini and simmer uncovered about 15 minutes.
- Stir in green pepper; continue to simmer another 3-4 minutes or until pasta is tender. Sprinkle with parmesan and enjoy!