Recipe by Tazmyrazz
I use Good Seasons italian salad dressing mix for great taste and multi-colored tortellini for a unique look to this pasta salad!
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) box cheese tortellini
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives
- 1 (8 ounce) jarquartered marinated artichokes
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- grape tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package. Drain and cool.
- Cut broccoli into flowerettes.
- Drain and slice black olives.
- Do not drain the artichokes.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Toss in cooled tortellini.
- Chill 2 hours & add grape tomatoes sliced in half just before serving.
- NOTE: Cool pasta down by running cold water over it after draining.