Recipe by Darlene Summers
This is a good picnic or buffet salad--good potluck item also. This goes real well with sub sandwiches too.
- 1 lb spinach tortellini, cooked, drained and completely cooled
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dry vegetable soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip (regular, light or free)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves or 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh tomato
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook tortellini by directions on package.
- Rinse with cold water till completely cool; drain well.
- In a bowl, blend vegetable soup mix, Miracle Whip, oil, lemon juice, basil, parsley and pepper.
- Toss with well drained tortellini, green onions and tomato.
- Chill well.