Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
This is a different lasagna, using wong tong wraps. The recipe comes from Azumaya brand tofu and wrappers.
- 1 package large square wonton wrapper
- 1 (14 ounce) package firm tofu or 1 (14 ounce) package extra firm tofu, drained and crumbled
- 1 large eggplant, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (6 ounces)
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place eggplant on baking sheet greased with cooking spray and bake until tender, about 18 to 20 minutes.
- In skillet, stir and cook onion and garlic in oil until soft, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in tofu and basil.
- Measure spaghetti sauce and add enough warer to make 4 cups sauce.
- Spread 2/3 cup sauce in 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
- Arrange lasagna in 4 layers; use 4 wrappers overlapping for each layer, 2/3 cup sauce and a portion of tofu mixture, eggplant, and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with a layer of wrappers and top with remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle on Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake in 375 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.