Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is an adapted version of Thai green curry since some ingredients for this were a little hard to get hold of. I like to serve this with my Coconut Rice or plain boiled rice. You can use whatever vegetables or tofu you prefer.
- 1 aubergine (eggplant, cubed)
- 1 courgette (zucchini, sliced)
- 1 carrot (sliced)
- 236.59 ml peas
- 118.29 ml sweetcorn
- 349.54 g extra firm tofu (cubed)
- 14 fluid ounce coconut cream
- 118.29 ml coriander (cilantro)
- 7.39 ml lemongrass
- 1 inch gingerroot (finely grated)
- 4.92 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- soy sauce
- chili sauce
- 4.92 ml cumin coriander powder
- 2.46 ml chili powder
- 1 chile (chopped) (optional)
- Pam cooking spray
- Heat the wok on high add the ginger, chili, cumin-coriander and stir fry until the chili softens. If it looks like it may burn add a couple of tablespoons of the coconut cream.
- Add the vegetables, add a few splashes of soy sauce and stir fry for about 5-10 minutes until the vegetables begin to soften.
- Add the remaining ingredients with the exception of the coriander. Wait until the mixture is heated through.
- Blend the coriander in a food processor and add 5 minutes before serving. If you add this too early the curry will not retain its green color.
Made for Make it Healthier Tag - I made this with the following changes I used only cumin for the teaspoon "cumin coriander powder" My husband is allergic to Chili powder so I used red pepper there and for the coconut cream I used Low-Fat Coconut Cream (Or Milk) Substitute I also used sugar instead of splenda because I do not like the aftertaste of splenda.