Top Review by Nyteglori
Made for Make it Healthier Tag - I made this with the following changes I used only cumin for the teaspoon "cumin coriander powder" My husband is allergic to Chili powder so I used red pepper there and for the coconut cream I used Recipe #277846 I also used sugar instead of splenda because I do not like the aftertaste of splenda.
- 1⁄2 aubergine (eggplant, cubed)
- 1 courgette (zucchini, sliced)
- 1 carrot (sliced)
- 1 cup peas
- 1⁄2 cup sweetcorn
- 12 1⁄3 ounces extra firm tofu (cubed)
- 13 1⁄2 fluid ounces coconut cream
- 1⁄2 cup coriander (cilantro)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemongrass
- 1⁄2 inch gingerroot (finely grated)
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- soy sauce
- chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin coriander powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 chile (chopped) (optional)
- Pam cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the wok on high add the ginger, chili, cumin-coriander and stir fry until the chili softens. If it looks like it may burn add a couple of tablespoons of the coconut cream.
- Add the vegetables, add a few splashes of soy sauce and stir fry for about 5-10 minutes until the vegetables begin to soften.
- Add the remaining ingredients with the exception of the coriander. Wait until the mixture is heated through.
- Blend the coriander in a food processor and add 5 minutes before serving. If you add this too early the curry will not retain its green color.