Recipe by VegGirl
Quick, easy & delicious. A great combination of sweet & spicy. Use a bag of frozen stir-fry vegetables for an even quicker meal! If you don't like tofu, just omit it.
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce (reduced-fat)
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (grated)
- 2 red bell peppers
- 8 ounces snow peas
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1⁄2 lb firm tofu (cubed)
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine coconut milk, curry paste & soy sauce in a small bowl. I like mine very spicy so you may want to tame the curry paste down to 1 teaspoons.
- Heat oil in pan on medium-high. Add ginger until it becomes fragrant(30 secs.) IF USING FROZEN VEGGIES, add right into the pan, without oil.
- Add all veggies and cook until peppers become tender.
- Add coconut milk mixture & tofu and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Serve over 1 cup rice.