Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
The tarragon, asparagus, and basil combine well with the tomato. Starters for 4 or main dish for 2.
- 1 beefsteak tomato
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 8 stalks asparagus, cooked
- 1⁄2 zucchini
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch basil
- Remove seeds from tomato and chop. Mix with vinegar, 1 tsp tarragon, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the zucchini in julienne and blanch 1 min; rinse in cold water. Cut the asparagus cross-wise in three.
- Mix the eggs, the remainder of the tarragon, milk, oil, salt and pepper to taste. Make 4 small omelettes in a non-stick pan. When almost cooked, top with the zucchini and asparagus and fold. Serve immediately with the tomato on the side.