Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another TOH recipe. Yum! Haven't tried yet.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup process cheese sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cauliflower, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen Brussels sprouts, thawed and halved
- 1 (6 ounce) package cornbread stuffing mix, divided
- In large skillet, sauté onion in oil until tender.
- Stir in soup and cheese sauce until blended; heat through.
- In large bowl, combine the vegetables and 1 cup stuffing mix.
- Add soup mixture and mix well.
- Transfer to two greased shallow 3 quart baking dishes.
- Sprinkle with remaining stuffing mix.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until vegetables are tender and edges are bubbly.