Recipe by Julie421511
I found this recipe off a prince shells box. I haven't tried it yet, but I definitely plan on making it soon..Looks delicious & easy!
- 0.5 (6 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup carrot (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup zucchini (shredded)
- 1⁄4 cup green onion (sliced)
- 1 egg
- 26 ounces pasta sauce
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, mix ricotta, mozzarella, carrot, zucchini, green onions and egg. Stuff pasta with cheese mixture.
- In a 4 1/2-quart open roaster, pour half the sauce mixture; arrange pasta in sauce.
- Top with remaining sauce.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.