I found this recipe off a prince shells box. I haven't tried it yet, but I definitely plan on making it soon..Looks delicious & easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3In large bowl, mix ricotta, mozzarella, carrot, zucchini, green onions and egg. Stuff pasta with cheese mixture.
- 4In a 4 1/2-quart open roaster, pour half the sauce mixture; arrange pasta in sauce.
- 5Top with remaining sauce.
- 6Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- 7Uncover; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Stuffed Shells
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.7
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 136.9 mg
- Sodium 1281.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 29.4 g