Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Another one of my stuffed pepper recipes that we have had before. Very low calorie light meal with approximately 100 calories oer serving. This can easily be doubled. This recipe is for 4 servings.
- Cut tops off peppers, and remove seeds, reserving tops of peppers.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl, and stuff peppers.
- Place pepper tops back on peppers.
- Pour remaining ingredients over the stuffed peppers, and work down in between the peppers.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours, or until the peppers are done to your liking. ( We are satisified after 6 1/2 hours).
- If you prefer, you can add 1/2 cup tomato juice if recipe is too dry.
- When finished cooking, cut peppers in half and serve.