Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These really don't need specific quantities. No matter what vegetables you use and in whatamount the rest of the ingredients, they always come out good.
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts, pounded to thin steak width
- 1 bag of your frozen mixed vegetables, thawed,and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- salt and pepper
- egg (optional)
- breadcrumbs (if youwish to coat with breadcrums before baking or frying) (optional)
- Salt and peper to taste the ckicken breast steaks.
- Stuff eack chicken breast steak with about a heaped tablespoon of your preferred vegetable mix.
- Place a 1/4 inch (more or less according to your taste) thick slice of cream cheese on top of vegetables.
- Roll as for burrito and secure with toothpicks at edges and ends.
- Dip into slightly beaten egg and coat with breadcrums.
- Bake or fry until golden brown.