Recipe by Mexi-Rosie
These really don't need specific quantities. No matter what vegetables you use and in whatamount the rest of the ingredients, they always come out good.
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts, pounded to thin steak width
- 1 bag of your frozen mixed vegetables, thawed,and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- salt and pepper
- egg (optional)
- breadcrumbs (if youwish to coat with breadcrums before baking or frying) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Salt and peper to taste the ckicken breast steaks.
- Stuff eack chicken breast steak with about a heaped tablespoon of your preferred vegetable mix.
- Place a 1/4 inch (more or less according to your taste) thick slice of cream cheese on top of vegetables.
- Roll as for burrito and secure with toothpicks at edges and ends.
- Dip into slightly beaten egg and coat with breadcrums.
- Bake or fry until golden brown.